Nike‘s latest size?-exclusive pack draws inspiration from terracotta, featuring the Pegasus 89 PRM and Pegasus Racer PRM. The latter, a low-profile, streamlined upper, utilizes a supple sand suede upper with tonal mesh inlays. Its Pegasus 89 counterpart also makes use of a mesh and suede build, finished in soft burnt red hue. Both pairs are dressed with dark tan coloring at the back paneling, with a contrast white midsole completing the look. The Nike Pegasus “Terracotta” pack launches tomorrow at size? stores and online.
Redbull‘s Drew Bezanson takes his BMX experience to dizzying new heights – literally – with this latest video. Already known for big air and even bigger tricks, Bezanson’s film, Uncontainable, sees the creation of an incredible ramp system constructed from shipping containers courtesy of renowned ramp builder Nate Wessesl and his team. Due to their versatility, the containers allowed for a range of configurations that facilitate ramps, jumps, and obstacles that Bezanson uses to provide a nail-biting view. Warning: the video after the click is not for the faint of heart.
Amsterdam’s Patta has joined forced with Levi’s for a collection inspired by early ’90s hip hop, offering subtle new takes on classic Levi’s apparel pieces reinterpreted from Patta’s unique streetwear perspective. The assortment features iconic silhouettes that include the 501 CT jean, classic western shirt and Trucker denim jacket, along with modern day essentials like the fishtail parka and coach jacket. The jackets are processed with custom acid washes in blue and black dyes, and all items carry a co-branded two-horse pull back patch. Rounding out the range are custom 5-panel mesh camp hats in two colors, and Patta’s signature waist bag constructed from premium leather. The collection will release in two phases, the first featuring a black acid washed theme, the second an indigo acid washed motif. The first delivery launches September 5th at Patta, both in-store and online, and select retail locations: Hanon in Scotland, The Hip Store in the UK; Slam Jam in Italy, Beams T in Japan, and Undefeated in Los Angeles.
1. Just A Staeb Ahead feat. Anthony Drawn 03:48
2. Come On 02:47
3. The Real feat. Galv 02:44
4. 21 Questions 02:40
5. No Stars feat. Knowsum 01:55
6. Where You Goin’ feat. Berlin Zoo and JuJu Rogers 03:46
1. Coke Hyena (Instrumental) 03:33
2. Sex/Drugs/Rock&Roll – Co-Produced by Eric G (Instrumental) 04:31
3. Bastard In A Basket (Instrumental) 03:18
4. Money (Instrumental) 03:30
5. So Dark (Instrumental) 03:19
6. MouthFull Of Gold (Instrumental) 03:44
7. I’m To Blame For The Rain (Instrumental) 04:03
8. In A Trance (Instrumental) 04:10
9. ’89 Dope Spot – Co-Produced By Eric G (Instrumental) 03:23
10. One Bitch (Instrumental) 03:12
11. Ghost (Instrumental) 03:56
12. Nacho’s Blues (Instrumental) 03:14
Nike has a bit of a checkered past when it comes to sneaker colorways inspired by luxury fashion brand Gucci, but the Swoosh is seemingly undeterred, as the brand is set to release an Air Foamposite Pro bearing Gucci’s signature hues. The shoe’s eponymous Foamposite upper is dressed in matte black, with accenting pops of red and green on the interior, as well as the small embroidered Swoosh on the forefoot. A large “jewel” Swoosh in tonal black and a gum rubber outsole underneath round out the details. Expect the kicks to launch September 4th through select retailers, including Rock City Kicks.
For Fall 2015, Herschel Supply Co. presents their Reflective Day/Night Collection Lookbook, featuring pieces inspired by the changing states of light and darkness. Just as the seasons shift and daylight reduces as winter approaches, the Day/Night Collection recognizes that we need to press on, offering a range of Packable silhouettes made from the brand’s own lightweight reflective fabric. Available in silver or black, the Day/Night Daypack and Duffle easily fit into a compact self-storage compartment when not in use, fitted with exposed zippers and seat-belt like premium nylon webbing straps and handles for durability. In addition to the natural shine, the dynamic collection is finished with a Herschel Supply signature striped internal seams and their woven label. Discover more about the collection in the Herschel Supply Co. Reflective Day/Night Collection Lookbook after the jump and hit their online shop to purchase.
1. Lyrilogical Guy (Skit) 00:50
2. Word The Frig Up (prod. by Beatmason, cuts by DJ Irate) 03:14
3. Boombaparang (prod. by Beatmason, cuts by DJ Irate) 02:54
4. Sentenced To Phrase (prod. by Fresh Kils, cuts by DJ Irate) 02:44
5. Bill Mosienko [21 Seconds] (prod. by Savilion, cuts by DJ Irate) 02:56
6. Word Currency (prod. by Beatmason, cuts by DJ Irate) 03:26
7. Walkmen feat. Ghettosocks (prod. by Ghettosocks, cuts by DJ Irate) 03:07
8. Je Ne Care Pas (prod. by Fresh Kils, cuts by More or Les) 03:23
9. Narc Hi-Score [In Nintendo Power] (prod. & cuts by Peter Project) 03:22
10. Noggin Users feat. MC Frontalot (prod. by Beatmason, cuts by DJ Irate) 02:14
11. The Other Shop (prod. by Milk Plus, cuts by DJ Irate) 04:21
12. Spectre Inspectors feat. Timbuktu (prod. by Timbuktu) 02:43
13. Warp Formula feat. Chokeules, Mega Ran, More or Les, Savilion, Sy-Fi, Timbuktu & Ultra Magnus (prod. by Beatmason, cuts by DJ Irate) 03:20
14. The Whole Spit And Caboodle (prod. by Beatmason, cuts by More Or Les) 03:06
15. Channel Halifax (prod. by Peter Project, cuts by Uncle Fes) 04:47
Back in 2008, Sneaker Freaker and PUMA took to the oceans to release two shark-themed colorways of the PUMA Blaze of Glory. Packer Shoes has joined the fray to add a new chapter to that original joint venture, one that pays tribute to the iconic shark-attack film Jaws, currently celebrating its 40th anniversary. The resulting PUMA Blaze of Glory “Bloodbath” takes on a dark red upper, featuring a combination of mesh and suede materials. A white midsole, accented with aqua-tinged bits and a gum rubber outsole underneath, round out the details. Packer Shoes will set up a temporary retail space in Manhattan dedicated to the launch, with matching apparel and accessories accompanying the distinctive kicks. Stay tuned for the release date.
1. Brink of Greatness feat. Romaro Franceswa 03:17
2. First Class Everything feat. MaLLy 04:39
3. We Do Our Thing feat. Willie the Kid, MaLLy, P. Blackk and Fabrashay 04:02
4. Zoom feat. Ike 03:25
5. Barriers feat. Eric Biddines 04:40
6. Still Singin’ feat. Kyle Aaron 04:09
7. Rock The Party (Bang Bang) feat. Chuuwee 02:21
8. Peace Keeper feat. Donte Peace 03:32
For Fall/Winter 2015, adidas Originals has teamed up once again with the streetwear pioneer NIGO. The designer digs deep into the adidas archive, reinventing classic heritage pieces with striking graphics and the distinctive, contemporary styling for which he’s famous. The collection is modeled here by the award-winning UK grime artist Stormzy, with the lookbook shot on location in Croydon, London, during an energetic night out. Prominent motifs include NIGO’s signature bear graphic, emblazoned on crewneck sweats and satin bomber jackets in basic streetwear hues. adidas’ iconic three-stripe motif is also present and accounted for, appearing on striped T-shirts and zip-up hooded sweats in essential adidas colorways. Rounding out the range are three exclusive styles of the Campus 80s, offered in pink/white, gold/black and white/green editions. Look for the goods to hit stores beginning September 1.
Kxng Crooked of Slaughterhouse (Shady Records) opens up about alcoholism, depression and suicide in this brand new music video that was filmed in Louisville, Kentucky. Back in July, Billboard premiered the demo version of the audio to “Don’t Close Your Eyes (Ashamed)” to celebrate the birthday of the late Keith Whitley. This is the official “retail” version produced by Jonathan Hay and Ajami. This is from the forthcoming release, The Urban Hitchcock, LP that features Cyhi The Prynce, Chino XL, Canibus, Professor Griff from Public Enemy, Royce Da 5’9, Skyzoo, Planet Asia and more collaborations from Kxng Crooked which will be released on 10-5-15.
This week Chris Rivers pays his respects to recently departed legendary lyricist Sean Price. Entitled RIP Freestyle Chris delivers an onslaught of bars over Sean Price’s ‘Figure Four’ instrumental. Expect Chris Rivers new project entitled M.C.(Medicated Consumption) to drop this October.
Despite a well-thought out and produced proposal and the fact that August 27 was National Burger Day, McDonald’s has decided to reject Burger King’s one-day peace offering. Focusing on the creation of a McWhopper, a jointly-run pop-up shop, and co-branded apparel all in recognition of the International Peace Day on September 21, McDonald’s chose pass up the opportunity via a Facebook post stating that instead of a “war”, their beef is more a “friendly business competition” than anything else. Although McDonald’s CEO left the rejection letter with the usual sting of “We’ll be in touch,” that won’t help lessen the pain of those fans feeling McJected and left wanting for the best of both burgers.
1.Instrumentals One Intro 01:05
2.Niggaz With Latitude – Ascension (instrumental) 04:27
3.Natti – All I Need (instrumental) 03:48
4.JustMe – Serenity (instrumental) 02:43
5.Niggaz With Latitude – Satellites (instrumental) 03:06
6.Natti – Architecture (instrumental) 03:44
7.Niggaz With Latitude – Black Dog (instrumental) 02:51
8.JustMe – I Know (instrumental) 03:43
9.Natti – Pusherman (instrumental) 02:45
10.The Remnant – Withering Heights: the difference between U and I (instrumental) 04:18
11.PackFM – Plucking Daisies (instrumental) 02:47
12.Un-released – Emancipate 02:16
13.Un-released – Instrumentals One Intro (instrumental) 01:04